All employers are obligated to provide employers with occupational health examinations.
Medicover offers professional occupational health care services available both at our clinics and, if required, on site at the employees’ place of work.
Our medical and other professionals conduct their activities in the interest of prevention.
We also offer many services besides the conducting of occupational suitability examinations.
In addition to the obligatory elements required by the Decree, Medicover also participates in:
- solving workplace health, physiological, ergonomic, and hygiene issues
- discovering workplace risks
- providing for the tangible, personnel, and organizational requirements of first aid at the workplace, organizing emergency medical care, and preparing the providers of first aid
- developing the employer’s disaster prevention, aversion, and elimination plans and the rehabilitation plans for the incurred damages
- In the preparation of the required documentation:
- The order of work suitability examinations
- Rules for providing eyeglass support
- Rules for providing individual protection equipment
- Preparing the risk assessment documentation
- Preparing the chemical risk assessment documentation