The task of our orthopedics service is the detailed examination of the musculoskeletal organs, history taking and determining the pathology of musculoskeletal disorders. Depending on the symptoms and the established diagnosis, conservative therapy (medication, physiotherapy, and physiotherapy exercises) or, if necessary, surgery is recommended.
We have experience with the following disorders
- Congenital joint disorders, such as dislocation or dysplasia of the hip, club foot, etc.
- Acquired joint disorders, such as arthrosis (joint degeneration, knee, hip, shoulder, foot, hand, etc.)
- Static disorders, developmental diseases such as flat feet and scoliosis
- Scheuermann’s disease, shoulder symptoms, e.g. rotator cuff syndrome
- Disorders of the arm, e.g. tennis elbow, golf elbow, tunnel syndromes, ganglion, tendovaginitis, etc.
- Acute and chronic spinal disorders of adults, e.g. back pain, lumbago, intervertebral disc herniation – pain in the back, waist, neck, etc.
- Acute and chronic knee symptoms, e.g. degenerative changes under the patella, runner’s knee, meniscus disorders, Baker’s cyst, tendon injuries, etc.
- Benign and malignant neoplasms of the joints and surrounding tissue
- Neuromuscular diseases, such as Little’s disease
- According to the result of the examinations and practice guidelines, an orthosis or prosthesis is prescribed (e.g. brace, devices supporting joints, sheaths, neck support and lumbar support devices, orthopedic shoes, etc.)
Passes: for 5-10 occasions, individual single treatment, rheumatology + physiotherapy pass